ProPaste Fast-Set Paste Epoxy
ProPaste Fast Set is perfect for a quick curing and durable bond. This paste adhesive has an average set time of 15 minutes, but all of the same superior properties as the regular ProPaste.
ProPaste is the Pro's choice for rod building bonding needs. With its easy mixing, extended working time, smooth application, and simple clean up, ProPaste is the ideal adhesive for any rod building or fishing rod repair project. The bond it provides is the strongest possible, guaranteeing that your finished rod will be ready for the water.
ProPaste will stay where you put it, alleviating the mess associated with liquid adhesives. Use it to bond cork and synthetic handles, metal and graphite reel seats, ferrules, butt caps, hosels, cork rings and just about any other material used in rod building and fishing rod repair. ProPaste doubles as the ideal lubricant for installing foam grips, and its forgiving 1:1 mixing ratio allows for fast application with simple cleanup.
- Average set time of 15 minutes
- Bond cork and synthetic handles and grips
- Bond graphite and metal reel seats
- Bond fishing rod handle trim parts - butt caps, hosels, cork rings, ferrules, and more
- Works well as a lubricant when installing foam & EVA grips
- Easy mixing, simple 1:1 mix ratio
- Extended working time
- Smooth application
- Simple clean-up with 91% isopropyl alcohol
- Color-coded jars for easy identification
- Strongest bonding possible